◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
WANTED: A design intern who is eager to bring brands to life.
Would you like to be part of a team that is passionate about steering growth for our clients, our company and each other? circle S studio is a place where smart, talented people are encouraged and empowered to do the right thing—always. And to have fun doing it.
The intern’s primary role will be to assist the Creative team in creating compelling and effective work for our clients.
- Concept, create, and collaborate with the team to develop new brands and implement them across a variety of mediums
- Produce materials based on brand standards, and package files for production
- Work with lead designer on building out web templates, saving out assets, and testing
- Helping to produce: social media graphics and content, environmental graphics, motion graphics, video, digital banner ads, billboards, and branded strategy workshop materials.
This internship will be awarded based on the following specific skills:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketch, InVision, Keynote, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) software.
- Strong sense of typography, layout, design, color and overall aesthetics.
- Detail-oriented, able to grasp broad project objectives, and have exceptional organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of HTML, After Effects, and photography skills are not required, but an asset.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all deadlines are met appropriately.
- Ability to collaborate with other Designers and Creative Director, Account team members, and Digital team members.
This is a full-time paid internship available immediately. circle S studio is based in Richmond, VA working with clients throughout the country.
Interested applicants please contact Katie McElroy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered, please submit both a resume and portfolio. A cover letter letting us know what you love about design and what you’ll bring to our team (and clients) is appreciated.