Digital Project Manager
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
WANTED: A self-starting, results-driven Digital Project Manager that has that fire in the belly and wants to take their career to the next level.
Would you like to be part of a team that is passionate about steering growth for our clients, our company and each other? circle S is a place where smart, talented people are encouraged and empowered to do the right thing—always.
- Manage web projects through all phases from estimating to planning/strategy, design/development and launch to ensure that all project goals/deadlines are met
- Assist the business development team on client discovery calls, creating estimates and proposals, participating in new business interviews/pitches and developing statements of work
Project management duties:
- Lead kick-off meetings, interface directly with circle S clients to establish great relationships, communicate regularly and keep projects moving forward
- Assist with website content strategy and site architecture planning
- Present wireframes, conceptual designs and prototypes to clients
- Document functionality for the website and relay to the development team
- Ensure clear and thorough communication across project team
- Track and prioritize all client requests and deliverables
- Conduct cross-browser and mobile device testing to ensure consistency across all platforms
- Assist with content entry, basic on-page SEO, page speed optimization and form testing
- Generate project status reports
- Strong experience in custom web development projects using WordPress
- Understanding of basic HTML and CSS as well as SEO best practices
- Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other analytic tools
- Website server technologies, hosting platforms and FTP
- Project management software (e.g. Slack, Bugherd, SlickPlan, etc.)
- Working knowledge of design principles, usability, UX, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing web projects
- Proven track record of delivering successful custom websites
- Agency experience preferred
This is a full-time position based in Richmond, VA working with clients throughout the country. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package including health/dental insurance, 401K with company match, ongoing education, volunteer opportunities to give back to the community, and more.
Please apply using the Application Form. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact Rachel Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter and let us know what you love about managing web projects and what you’ll bring to our team (and clients).