◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
WANTED: A videographer and content editor who is eager to bring brands to life through visual storytelling.
Would you like to be part of a team that is passionate about creating best in class brand, employee, and client experiences for our clients, our company and each other? circle S is a place where smart, talented people are encouraged and empowered to do the right thing—always. And to have fun doing it.
Working collaboratively with the team, the Videographer will be involved in the end-to-end process for video-related projects focused on supporting the business goals of our clients. From conceptualization to storyboarding, filming and final editing, he/she will create videos that range in length from short clips to longer forms. Creative topics will include everything from corporate and brand stories, product offerings, event documentation and company culture. The final versions will need to be prepared for various platforms (social media, website, virtual & live events, etc.).
Provides a wide range of services, including:
- Responsible for overseeing content pre-production, production, and post-production
- Take the lead on providing creative ideas for talent, locations, and shoot execution
- Shoot (in various environments from “in-studio” to “on location”), produce, and edit video content to turn raw footage into seamless videos for clients
- Support and collaborate with the director to get the best talent performances possible, regardless of talent’s level of “on camera” experience
- Music selection
- Audio mixing, color correction, retouching, and VFX
- Research, monitor, and be at the forefront of digital trends for creative content approaches/formats
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in related field (such as Film Studies)
- 2+ years of video, editing, and producing experience
- Knowledge of video production and audio equipment with strong skills in camera operation and ability to work with additional equipment (gimbal, drone, etc.)
- Working knowledge/proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Understanding of simple motion graphics
- Able to handle different up-to-date delivery specs for social, online and broadcast
- An intuition for creating compelling, engaging and differentiating content through strong storytelling skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all deadlines are met appropriately
- Able & willing to keep up with the demands of a fast-moving creative environment and adapt quickly to evolving processes
- Ability to maintain and extend brand aesthetics and quality standards through a high attention to details and logistics
- Experience working with writers, directors, crew members, clients and ALL levels of on-camera talent
- Strong communication skills
- A fire in the belly to always better your best and what we deliver for clients
This is a full-time position based in our office in Richmond, VA. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package including health/dental insurance, 401K with company match, ongoing education, volunteer opportunities to give back to the community, and more.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter, resume and showreel with examples of video work. Please apply using the Application Form. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact Rachel Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.