Web Designer – Richmond, VA
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
WANTED: A creative and experienced web designer driven to create websites that deliver an exceptional user experience.
Would you like to be part of a team that is passionate about steering growth for our clients, our company and each other? circle S studio is a place where smart, talented people are encouraged and empowered to do the right thing—always. And to have fun doing it.
The Web Designer will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of websites, microsites, landing pages and other digital assets. Working closely with our team, you will ensure that all elements of user experience are optimized for usability while demonstrating exceptional visual design. Our ideal candidate has 3-5+ years of experience doing hands-on web design in an agency setting, has experience leading all aspects of design, and has a thorough grasp on the web development process.
- Concept, create, and collaborate with the project team and client to develop new websites and enhance existing websites
- Design the wireframes, aesthetics, layouts, and user interface elements and prototypes for responsive design across mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- Participate and/or lead design presentations with clients and articulate rationale
- Research and implement web/ux design best practices and trends
- 3-5+ years of professional experience designing responsive, user-friendly websites
- A creative portfolio of professional, modern web design work
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch while open to new tools such as Figma
- Deep understanding of web UX and UI design standards, and best practices
- Strong sense of typography, layout, design, color and overall aesthetics.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, able to grasp broad project objectives, solve problems and stay organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all deadlines are met appropriately.
- Ability to collaborate with Digital Director, other Designers and Creative Director, Account team members, and Digital team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
This is a full-time, in person position that is located in Richmond, VA. circle S studio is based in Richmond, VA working with clients throughout the country.
Interested applicants please contact Katie McElroy at email@example.com.
To be considered, please submit both a resume and portfolio. A cover letter letting us know what you love about design and what you’ll bring to our team (and clients) is appreciated.