◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
WANTED: Talented, technical, creative and experienced full-stack Web Developer looking to join our fast-paced and award-winning digital team in our Richmond, Virginia office.
circle S studio seeks a full-time Web Developer with expert-level HTML, CSS and WordPress skills. Looking for a self-starter who is deadline driven and possesses strong communication and organizational skills. You’ll work with our award-winning team of designers, developers and strategists to plan, design and build custom WordPress websites and custom back-end solutions.
5+ years developing custom websites in an agency environment
- Expert-level experience developing custom websites on WordPress platform
- Expert-level knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design
- Proficiency with CSS preprocessors (Sass)
- Ability to create custom WordPress themes
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with platform and browser compatibilities
- Comfortable using source control/versioning tools like GIT
- Understanding of front-end development best practices (accessibility, SEO, page speed/performance optimization).
- Keen eye for design and knowledge of UI/UX design principles
- Self-directed and proactive, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and remain on-budget
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Craft CMS or Drupal a plus
Interested applicants please contact Katie McElroy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume and a link to your website/portfolio, Github or other information highlighting recent work and capabilities.
Competitive salary/benefits commensurate with experience.