Web Project Manager
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
WANTED: A self-starting, results-driven Web Project Manager that has that fire in the belly and wants to take their career to the next level.
Would you like to be part of a team that is passionate about steering growth for our clients, our company and each other? circle S is a place where smart, talented people are encouraged and empowered to do the right thing—always.
- Manage web projects through all phases from estimating to planning/web strategy, design/development and launch to ensure that all project goals/deadlines are met
- Assist the business development team on client discovery calls, creating estimates and proposals, participating in new business interviews/pitches and developing statements of work
Project management duties:
- Lead kick-off meetings, interface directly with circle S clients to establish great relationships, communicate regularly and keep projects moving forward
- Assist with website content strategy and site architecture planning
- Present wireframes, conceptual designs and prototypes to clients
- Document functionality for the website and relay to the development team
- Ensure clear and thorough communication across project team
- Track and prioritize all client requests and deliverables
- Conduct cross-browser and mobile device testing to ensure consistency across all platforms
- Assist with content entry, basic on-page SEO, page speed optimization and form testing
- Generate project status reports
- Strong experience in custom web development projects using WordPress
- Understanding of basic HTML and CSS as well as SEO best practices
- Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other analytic tools
- Website server technologies, hosting platforms and FTP
- Project management software (e.g. Slack, Bugherd, SlickPlan, etc.)
- Working knowledge of design principles, usability, UX, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing web projects
- Proven track record of delivering successful custom websites
- Agency experience preferred
This is a full-time position based in Richmond, VA working with clients throughout the country. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package including health/dental insurance, 401K with company match, ongoing education, volunteer opportunities to give back to the community, and more.
Interested applicants please contact Katie McElroy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter and let us know what you love about managing web projects and what you’ll bring to our team (and clients).