◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
We are looking for an Account Manager who is a good fit for a team that is passionate about steering growth for our clients, our company and our team members. This position focuses on supporting the account team and learning how to manage projects and delivering an exceptional client experience.
If you’re a self-starter who has a passion for delivering your best every day and building relationships with clients, let’s start a conversation.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- Serving as project coordinator working with the Account Executives/Supervisors, Project Managers and creative team to make sure projects stay on time and budget, and are delivered to the client with “no surprises”
- Helping to keep projects on task in conjunction with the Account Executive
- Assisting in opening jobs and inputting project details such as job tasks and purchase orders into the project management system
- Assisting in project administrative tasks such as report creation and status notes
- Assisting with vendor coordination such as helping to schedule talent and printer communication
- Providing support with media planning/placement, reporting, and communication with publications, as needed
- Researching industry and competitive insights
- Providing miscellaneous client & agency administrative support as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and schedules in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Solid writing skills
- Web and social media savvy
- Have a positive, overall “can do” attitude with a “fire in the belly”
- Strong time management skills
Interested applicants please contact Katie McElroy at email@example.com.
Please provide your resume or other information highlighting recent work, accomplishments and capabilities.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary/benefits commensurate with experience.