SEO Specialist – Richmond, VA
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
WANTED: A self-starting, results-driven SEO Specialist that has a fire in the belly and wants to take their career to the next level.
Would you like to be part of a team that is passionate about steering growth for our clients, our company and each other? circle S is a place where smart, talented people are encouraged and empowered to do the right thing—always.
- Manage all SEO activities for clients including keyword research and strategy, content strategy, link building, and technical SEO updates in order to increase search engine rankings on all major search networks
- Always stay on top of changes and trends in the industry, and adapt and improve client SEO strategies accordingly
- Optimize client websites for search engines through regular technical and content updates
- Develop strategic SEO campaigns for clients from kick-off to post-campaign analysis
- Research and build keyword lists and strategies aligned with client goals
- Optimize website content, title tags and meta descriptions based on keyword strategy
- Execute on-page SEO strategies to increase organic visibility
- Prepare and present technical SEO audits for client and prospect websites
- Analyze website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports; as well as Google Analytics reports to provide feedback to team and improve SEO strategies
- Develop off-page SEO strategies including link building and content marketing efforts
- Writing and uploading content to clients’ websites that supports their SEO strategies
- Modify HTML and CSS elements of clients’ websites
- Serve as subject matter expert on the team for issues and questions around SEO
- Strong experience in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of SEO software such as Moz, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, and others
- Strong experience with custom WordPress websites
- SEM and Google Ads experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Website server technologies, hosting platforms and FTP
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 3-5 years of experience
- Agency experience preferred
This is a full-time, in person position that is located in Richmond, VA. circle S studio is based in Richmond, VA working with clients throughout the country.
Please apply using the Application Form. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact Rachel Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter letting us know what you’ll bring to our team (and clients).